High Quality Storage Hope Island
Looking to find affordable, flexible storage near Hope Island? More Space can provide a self storage solution to meet your unique needs. Offering more than 25 years of experience, our team provide professional advice and security so that you can enjoy full peace of mind that your belongings are safe.
Just a stress-free 20 minute drive from Hope Island, our Molendinar facility has convenient self storage for residents in the area. Whether you need residential or commercial storage, we have a variety of Hope Island storage sheds and storage units to suit your needs.
Why is More Space the best option for Hope Island self storage?
- Inexpensive storage near Hope Island
- Weekly prices from $25
- Flexible – no lock in contracts
- High security facility with 24/7 camera surveillance
- Range of different storage unit sizes available
- High quality and thoroughly clean
- Professional and warm staff
- Easy drop off and collection with wide driveways for vehicles
Where To Find Us: Hope Island Self Storage
Our storage units for Hope Island are located at our Molendinar self storage facility – 18 Barnett Place, Molendinar QLD 4214.
The best, most direct journey from Hope Island to Molendinar is via Pacific Motorway (State Route M1).View on Google Maps
Get a quote todayto find your best option for Hope Island self storage.
Frequently Asked Questions For Hope Island Storage
How close is your Molendinar storage facility to Hope Island?
For Hope Island residents, our Molendinar facility is only a 23 minute drive. The most direct journey is via Pacific Motorway M1. Alternative journeys include taking Olsen Avenue (State Route 4).
We are easy to find. Simply search Google Maps for 18 Barnett Place, Molendinar.
What do I need to sign up for a Hope Island storage unit?
Our sign up process is quick and easy. Please bring:
- Photo identification (such as your driver’s license, passport, an over 18 ID or student card)
- Your completed storage agreement, which we can email to you, or you can simply fill this out at our office
- A method of payment, such as credit card or debit card
What payment is expected at sign up?
At sign up, we will ask you for a security deposit and 4 weeks of storage unit rental in advance. The security deposit will be refunded to you when you move out.
We accept cash, credit cards (Visa and Mastercard), debit cards, EFTPOS transactions, and direct bank deposits.
What items cannot be stored at your storage facility?
We cannot store any of the following items in our Molendinar storage facilities:
- Hazardous goods, including poisons, petrol or chemicals
- Illegal or stolen goods
- Flammable or explosive goods, such as petrol tins, paint thinner, full gas bottles, chlorine or fireworks
- Environmentally harmful goods
- Perishable goods such as food
- Goods that may cause harm, such as weapons
What is your self storage facility like?
Our Molendinar facility’s convenient location on the northern Gold Coast makes it easy to access for Hope Island residents. A two-storey building, its wide driveways offers ample space for unloading vans and cars. Our smaller Hope Island storage units are accessible on the second storey. To ensure the highest standard of protection for your belongings, our facility is kept scrupulously clean with routine cleaning and pest control.
What is the security at your storage facility like?
We provide secure storage units for Hope Island residents with 24-hour camera surveillance and unique keypad entry for each storage unit to safeguard your belongings. Our Molendinar facility is protected with secure gate access and security lighting. It has an office and residence with a person on-site to oversee security.