Southport Storage Specialists
Searching for budget-friendly self storage in Southport or Parkwood? At More Space, we can tailor a self storage solution for your residential or commercial storage needs. Boasting more than 25 years’ of expertise, we give friendly advice and keep your belongings secure so you can enjoy full peace of mind.
Just a short 12-minute drive, our Molendinar facility offers convenient Southport storage sheds for its residents. We have you covered for all your residential and commercial storage needs.
Why is More Space Storage the best option for self storage in Southport?
- Affordable storage near Southport
- Weekly prices from $25
- Flexible – no lock in contracts
- High security facility with 24/7 camera surveillance
- Wide range of storage unit sizes available
- High quality and clean
- Professional and friendly staff
- Simple drop off and collection with wide driveways for vehicles
Where To Find Us: Self Storage Southport
Our Parkwood and Southport storage units are conveniently located at our Molendinar self storage facility – 18 Barnett Place, Molendinar QLD 4214.
The most direct path from Southport is via Smith Street (State Route 10)View on Google Maps
Get a quote todayto find your best option for affordable Southport storage.
Frequently Asked Questions For Southport Storage
How close is your Molendinar storage facility to Southport?
For Southport and Parkwood residents, our Molendinar facility is only a convenient 12 minute drive. The most direct journey is via State Route 10. Alternative journeys include taking Queen Street and Smith St Motorway/State Route 10 or Gold Coast Highway/State Route 2 and State Route 10.
We are easy to find. Simply search Google Maps for 18 Barnett Place, Molendinar.
What do I need to sign up for a Southport storage unit?
Our sign up process is quick and uncomplicated. All you need to bring:
- Photo identification (such as your driver’s license, passport, an over 18 ID or student card)
- Your completed storage agreement, which we can email to you, or you can fill this out when you arrive at our office
- A method of payment, such as credit card or debit card
What payment is expected at sign up?
At sign up, we request a security deposit and 4 weeks of storage unit rental paid in advance. This security deposit will be refunded to you once you move out.
We accept a variety of payment methods, including cash, Credit Cards (Visa and Mastercard) debit cards, EFTPOS transactions, and direct bank deposits.
What items cannot be stored at your storage facility?
We cannot store any of the following items in our Molendinar storage units:
- Hazardous goods, such as poisons, petrol or chemicals
- Illegal or stolen goods
- Flammable or explosive goods, including petrol tins, paint thinner, full gas bottles, chlorine or fireworks
- Environmentally harmful goods
- Perishable goods such as food
- Goods that may cause harm, such as weapons
What is your self storage facility like?
Our Molendinar facility’s convenient location on the northern Gold Coast makes it easily accessible for Southport residents. It is a two-storey building with spacious driveways. The second storey provides access to our smaller Southport storage units. To protect your belongings, our facility is kept scrupulously clean with routine pest control and cleaning.
What is the security at your storage facility like?
We offer secure storage facilities for Southport residents with 24-hour camera surveillance and individualised keypad entry for each storage unit to protect your belongings. Our Molendinar facility has secure gate access, security lighting and on-site personnel in our office and residence for heightened security.