Affordable Storage Surfers Paradise
Looking for flexible, convenient storage near Surfers Paradise? With over 25 years of experience, the More Space team offer secure Surfers Paradise self storage solutions tailored to your individual needs.
Just a quick 15 minute drive from Surfers Paradise, our Molendinar storage facility provides the ideal self storage service for Surfers Paradise residents. If you need storage for your home, business or trade, we have storage units suitable for your requirements.
What makes More Space Storage the ideal option for Surfers Paradise storage?
- Cheap storage near Surfers Paradise
- Prices start at $25 per week
- Flexible contracts
- Secure facility with 24-hour camera surveillance
- Lots of storage unit sizes
- Premises kept in immaculate condition
- Professional and helpful staff
- Straightforward collection and drop off with easy vehicle access
Where To Find Us: Self Storage Surfers Paradise
Our Surfers Paradise storage sheds and storage units are conveniently based at our Molendinar storage facility – 18 Barnett Place, Molendinar QLD 4214.
The most direct path from Surfers Paradise is via Wardoo Street and Smith Street Motorway (State Route 10).View on Google Maps
Get a quote todayto find your best option for storage in Surfers Paradise.
Frequently Asked Questions For Surfers Paradise Storage
How far is your Molendinar storage facility from Surfers Paradise?
For Surfers Paradise residents, our Molendinar facility is only an easy 15 minute drive. The most direct journey is via Wardoo Street and Smith Street Motorway (State Route 10). Other journey options include taking Olsen Avenue (State Route 4), or Ferry Road (State Route 3) and Smith Street Motorway (State Route 10).
Want to find us? Simply search Google Maps for 18 Barnett Place, Molendinar.
What do I need to sign up for a Surfers Paradise storage unit?
Our sign up process is fast and simple. What to bring:
- Photo identification (such as your driver’s license, passport, an over 18 ID or student card)
- Your completed storage agreement (we can either email this to you or you can fill out the form at our office)
- A payment method, such as credit card or debit card
What payment is expected at sign up?
At sign up, we seek a security deposit, as well as 4 weeks of rental for your storage unit in advance. This security deposit will be returned to you when you stop renting the storage unit.
For payment, we accept cash, debit cards, credit cards (Visa and Mastercard), EFTPOS transactions, and direct bank deposits.
What items are not permitted at your Surfers Paradise storage facility?
We cannot store any of the following items inside our Molendinar storage units:
- Hazardous goods, such as chemicals, poisons or petrol
- Illegal goods
- Stolen goods
- Explosive or flammable goods, including full gas bottles, petrol tins, chlorine, paint thinner or fireworks
- Environmentally harmful goods
- Goods that can perish such as food
- Goods that may cause harm, including any kind of weapon
What is your self storage facility like?
Our Molendinar facility on the northern Gold Coast is easily accessible for people living in the area. The wide driveways make unloading and loading your belongings into a car or van a breeze. You can gain access to smaller Surfers Paradise storage units on the second floor. We ensure our facility is well-maintained with regular pest control and cleaning.
What is the security at your storage facility like?
We provide secure storage units with 24-hour camera surveillance and secure keypad entry for each storage unit. Our Molendinar facility is protected with security gates and security lighting. It has an on-site office and residence with staff available to answer any enquiries and monitor the security at the premises for your convenience and peace of mind.